It’s another day and another edition of Stamping 411! This time, I decided to play around with a packaging idea so I rotated the sketch a bit:
This is a great package for multiple little gifts or it could also be the base for a scrapbook. Here is what I did.
- Take four (4) Stampin’ Up! Medium envelopes.
- Turn the flap to the outside, moisten the closure or use adhesive and stick to the front of the next envelope (photos to come!).
- You end up with four envelopes stuck together.
- Take a large piece of designer series paper and wrap around the envelopes. I suggest putting the gift items inside FIRST as not to make it too tight that they won’t fit. Alternatively, you you could just add 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 pieces of cardstock and then make this a mini scrapbook.
- Embellish as you see fit!
This particular one is wrapped in Pool Party designer series paper. On both ends I added some Soft Suede/Very vanilla details (I love this combo).
In keeping with the sketch, I added a scallop punched fold over flap of Soft Suede and then layered it with Very Vanilla. To make it look like there are eyelets, I added punched circles of Soft Suede.
Some Pool Party ruffled ribbon ties it all together.
The tag is made of Soft Suede and is layered with some Very Vanilla. The vanilla layer was stamped first with the Always Elegant flourish and then with the sentiment from Word Play. Next, it was run through the Big Shot with the Embellished Frames embossing folder and sponged with Soft Suede.
To get the rounded top, I inserted the tag pieces into my 2 1/2″ circle punch and punched out the edge.
Thanks for stopping by today and make sure you check out the creations of the rest of the team at Stamping 411!
Products used on today’s project :
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla.
Ink: Soft Suede, Pool Party.
Stamps: Word Play, Always Elegant.
Accessories: Big Shot, Embellished Frames Embossing Folder, Scallop Edge punch, In Colour Designer Series Paper, Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon, Bitty Punch Pack, 1/2″ circle punch, Basic pearls.