I thought I’d shown you all the projects but I’ve just realized that there are two I haven’t shared yet! Here is my last card submission for this year’s Artisan Award.
Here are some little quick notes on what I did:
- woven Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding layer
- Cherry Cobbler frame embossed with the Medallion and Basic Black craft ink
- cascading Basic Black satin ribbon with Antique Brad
- small beveled windowpane filled with text from Define your Life
- Basic Black craft ink on Lots of Love letterpress plate
- Scalloped heart embosslit with Basic Black and outlined in Cherry Cobbler
And lots, lots more!
ONE more non-winning project to share….coming soon!