Here is the “fancy” template for the candle box you’ve all been asking about! I am not very good at doing diagrams online so this is as good as it gets but it is very very easy!
- Start with a piece of cardstock measuring 7 1/4″ x 11″.
- Score at 2 1/4″ and 5″ on the long side.
- Score at 2 1/4″ and 4 3/4″ on the short side and cut into the centre cuts done in step 1.
- Here is where you have to bear with my description….at the top of the diagram, you’ll see it is cut on the diagonal. What I did was measure up 2 1/4″ from the last cut (uppermost) and then cut from the 2 1/4″ point to the scoreline.
- Next, fold in the pieces as labelled (ie. fold in #1, #2 and #3). On the diagram you’ll see a couple of the pieces have XXX on them – this is where you’d put your double sided tape.
Here is a photo again of the completed project.