Today is the first day of the Core’dinations and Caardvarks Caard Hop! Yeah!
For today’s card, I decided to go really sweet and simple and showcase the texture of the great WhiteWash cardstock.
I cut out a piece of WhiteWash cardstock with my Leaves #2 die and my Sizzix Big Shot. I then cut randomly up both sides of the leaf to make a feather. I also drew a vein down the centre, it is very faint but I think you can see it. I coloured the end of the leaf with a black marker and then tied some linen thread on it. I was trying to go for a quill pen look.
I then adhered it to a watercolour paper card base as it is thick and sturdy.
I stamped the sentiment from Thank You Kindly by Stampin’ Up! in Basic Black ink.
Thanks for stopping by! Now, here is what you need to do next:
- “Follow” or subscribe to Caardvarks as well as MY blog (via Feedburner, look to the left!) and Core’dinations’ blog and subscribe to their newsletter
- Visit each DT member’s blog and leave a comment on the Blog Hop posts, each day
- Return to Caardvarks to comment you’ve completed the hop each day
- You will then be entered in a drawing to win a Super Assortment Package of Core’dinations product (retail value $68.00)
- One prize package given away for each day on the Caardvarks Blog
- One lucky winner will receive an assortment of Core’dinations card stock from me in addition to all my Caard Hop Caards!
Here is a blog order with links so you know where to head off to next!
Products used on this card: Core’dinations White Wash Cardstock, watercolour paper, Thank You Kindly stamp set (SU), Basic Black ink (SU), Linen Thread (SU).