Okay, not quite ready to post the winners of my candy yet but I made this great new designer paper swatch thing that I wanted to share.
This is designed to be like one of the great paint swatches you can get from any paint supplier. Last year, I had a 3×3 square design swatch which was great, but I wanted to have a larger one. Voila!
Each piece has been punched with my crop-a-dile and a large screw was inserted through the hole and closed with a cap on the other end.
I used my rounded tab punch to punch out tabs and then printed labels with each and every DSP name. Here is the file to save you time if you wish to make this project.
I just decorated the front slightly as I really wanted to showcase the DSP and not the outside cover. One thing I did do was burn the edges of my ribbon to ensure it wouldn’t fray. This was scary but man does it work!