So, I need to do the following:
First, link to the person(s) who tagged you and post the rules on your blog – DONE! Next, share seven random and or weird facts about yourself. Then tag seven more people at the end of your post. Be sure to include links to their blogs. Finally, let each person know that they have been tagged, by leaving a comment on their blog.
Oh, this is hard….here we go:
1. I never change my earrings.
2. I have to sleep with covers over my ears or I can’t sleep.
3. I’ve never seen a whale in the wild – this is a bit of a bone of contention with me because of where I live…..
4. I have to have all the beds made in my house before I leave it in the morning.
5. I’ve never had a best friend – just lots of great ones.
6. Even at 5 and 7 years old, I still go in to my kids rooms every night and watch them sleep – even if just for a few minutes.
7. My favourite drink at Starbucks right now is a Earl Grey Tea Misto.
Okay, I think from reading this I may be a little OCD but that is okay! Now I’ve got to tag 7 more people. This is where it gets hard…..I’ll try to direct you to some great sites…here goes….I’ve focussed on Canadian Stampin’ Up! Demos this time….
Alison at Stamp Crazy – she is one of the original Canadian Demos and super sweet to boot!
Caroline at Craftin’ Caro – again, a wonderful Canadian Demo and super sweet (even though she did stand me up for dinner at Leadership…..:-)
Tara at Tara’s Paper Crafts – Tara has such wonderful scrapbook layouts and she is just a doll
Andrea at Sunny Stampin‘ – she is one talented lady!
Josee at Stampin’ Jo – another Canadian original
Shannon at Stamp Till You Cramp – she has been a great supporter of my blogging! Thanks Shannon!
Nancy at Carterie Artisanale – Nancy is a French Demonstrator and her blog is in French. But, whatever language you speak, her work is awesome!