So I got my new In Colours on Monday and I actually broke into the wrapping. Usually I wait at least a couple of weeks but I broke down. I thought it’d be fun to see what colours you could “two step stamp” with the new In Colours. So, here goes….
- Wild Wasabi & Garden Green – this was an easy match for me to figure out!
- Groovy Guava & Really Rust -I had initially thought that Cameo Coral would be a better fit but Guava is much more “orangy” than I had thought.
- Purely Pomegranite & Rose Red – this is a beautiful match, however, the Purely Pom was used as the outline and Rose Red as the solid image in this case.
- River Rock & True Thyme – really the only one I could think of with River Rock and I ended up LOVING it! Sucks that Thyme is going away now…..
- Soft Sky & Bordering Blue – this was another toughie for me. I would love to have Caribbean with it, but after trying it, it didn’t work for me. My next try was Sage Shadow, nice but not right. Lastly, I tried the Bordering Blue – VOILA!
- Blue Bayou & Not Quite Navy – what a striking combo, like they were made for each other.
Here is another pic of the colour mates close up. I hope this has proved helpful for you, it was fun to experiment with these new colours and I look forward to using them at some upcoming clubs and workshops to get everyone salivating!