I just love this frame! It seems like it has taken me a couple of years to fully embrace Decor Elements, but this year, I just LOVE THEM!
The frame above was put together for a private class this past week. There were 7 people in attendance and they all finished their frames in just over an hour. Perfect amount of time to use the Big Shot, Holly Jolly Designer Paper, ribbon, Candy Cane buttons and MORE!
Let me take you through it step by step:
- Cut two snowflakes with the Big Shot out of Very Vanilla cardstock. I backed mine with the Multi Purpose Adhesive sheets before running them through. I also spritzed them with Champagne Mist Shimmer paint.
- Add some Holly Jolly Designer Paper.
- Over the seam between the Very Vanilla cardstock and designer paper, add some Sticky Strip and ruffle some 5/8″ Real Red Grosgrain ribbon.
- Next, add your decor element piece to the glass.
- Cut a Real Red circle for the insert of the bell. I ran it through the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder. It is adhered to the underside of the glass with a couple of mini glue dots.
- Use some Old Olive Striped 1 1/4″ ribbon and a button from the Deck the Halls or Candy Cane buttons. I also added a couple of jingle bells tied on with some 1/4″ Early Espresso taffeta.
So there you have it! If you’d like to make one – join me for a class where you’ll make this very project! It will take place on Wednesday, November 24th – check my website for all the details!
Products used on this project – CLICK HERE to buy them NOW!
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Real Red.
Accessories: Holly Jolly Designer Paper, Snowflakes #2 Die, Big Shot, Multi Purpose Adhesive sheets, 5/8″ Real Red grosgrain, Jingle All the Way Decor Element, Deck the Halls Buttons, Old Olive 1 1/4″ striped ribbon, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint.